Matty’s Bar & Grille, your WI Sports Team Authority features a chef inspired menu in a friendly, casual sports bar atmosphere. We offer lunch and dinner seven days a week and breakfast is served on Saturday’s and Sunday’s. Matty’s was voted and named the Best Sports Bar in Milwaukee by WISN A-List 6 years running, Best Burger and Best Pizza by the city of New Berlin, and named in the Top 20 Burgers in the City of Milwaukee by www.bestburgersinmilwaukee.com. Our Catering team offers endless menu ideas for intimate gatherings for as few as 10, to large events for 1,000 or more!
Since opening the doors in 1997, owner Matt Anderson and team have transformed the typical suburban sports bar into a destination spot for sports fans and foodies alike. Guests can grab a Smokehouse Burger at the traditional front bar, enjoy a gourmet pizza or family dinner in the warm and inviting Four Seasons Room or relax on the outdoor Patio featuring a cozy fire pit and multiple dining areas.
From our all-inclusive Ultimate Packer Experience, luxury coach bus excursions to Lambeau Field and Camp Randall to Brewer and Wrigley Field tailgate parties, Matty’s will get you to your destination in style. Matty’s also hosts multiple pro athlete signings. Check out Chef Bob’s holiday brunches and our new Monday Night Ladies League . Our transportation experience is like no other in the Milwaukee Metro area!
To deliver an unparalleled guest experience through the combination of our high quality culinary delights, beverages and sports related events in our friendly casual sports bar atmosphere (aka – The B&G).
At Matty’s, we believe these core values provide the foundation for our continued success:
* People are our greatest asset. We hire the best talent. We train, motivate and empower them in an environment where everyone has the opportunity to evolve. We unleash their potential and recognize and reward their contributions.
* Hospitality is our passion. We go above and beyond to create loyalty one guest at a time.
* Respect and Caring for our guests and each other, as people diverse in background and perspective, as a team and as members of the communities we serve.
* Philanthropy. Matty’s believes in paying it forward. We are committed to giving back to our schools, youth organizations, neighborhoods and communities – to the people who do good things every day!
* Teamwork. We believe there is no “I” in team. We build on each other’s ideas and talents because we know that together we make better decisions and experience more success.
* Excellence. An unwavering commitment to quality. We constantly raise the bar in all that we do to sustain our competitive advantage.
* Having fun is essential to our success. For our guests and for our team members.